Report NEP-HEA-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00318677 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven F. Lehrer & Nuno Sousa Pereira, 2008. "Worker Sorting, Health Insurance and Wages: Further Evidence from Displaced Workers in the United States," CEF.UP Working Papers 0804, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2008. "Too Sick To Start: Health of the Entrepreneur and Business Entry in Townships around Durban, South Africa," CEF.UP Working Papers 0803, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "Socio-Economic Status, HIV/AIDS Knowledge and Stigma, and Sexual Behavior in India," Caepr Working Papers 2008-019_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Distribution of AIDS Incidence and Output," Caepr Working Papers 2008-014_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Sandra Garcia Armesto & Helena Medeiros & Lihan Wei, 2008. "Information Availability for Measuring and Comparing Quality of Mental Health Care Across OECD Countries," OECD Health Technical Papers 20, OECD Publishing.
- Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover, 2008. "Effects of Subsidized Health Insurance on Newborn Health in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005007, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Dennis Petrie & Chris Doran & Anthony Shakeshaft & Rob Sanson-Fisher, 2007. "The relationship between alcohol consumption and self-reported health status using the EQ5D," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 204, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Blanchard, Caroline & Godinot, Xavier & Laureau, Chantal & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Learning from the Extreme Poor: Participatory Approaches to Fostering Child Health in Madagascar," MPRA Paper 9053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wübker, Ansgar & Sauerland, Dirk & Wübker, Achim, 2008. "Does better information about hospital quality affect patients’ choice? Empirical findings from Germany," MPRA Paper 10479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2008.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Lakioti, E & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2008. "The Effect of Childhood Economic Deprivation on Physical and Psychological health Status," MPRA Paper 10438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laukkanen, Erkki, 2008. "What makes you work while you are sick? Evidence from a survey of union members," MPRA Paper 10556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Bert Van Landeghem, 2008. "Imitative Obesity and Relative Utility," NBER Working Papers 14337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan D. Ketcham & Kosali Simon, 2008. "Medicare Part D's Effects on Elderly Drug Costs and Utilization," NBER Working Papers 14326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana E. Pezzin & Robert A. Pollak & Barbara S. Schone, 2008. "Long-Term Care of the Disabled Elderly: Do Children Increase Caregiving by Spouses?," NBER Working Papers 14328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney & Tom Vogl, 2008. "Socioeconomic Status and Health: Dimensions and Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 14333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.