Report NEP-HEA-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Atella & Noemi Pace & Daniela Vuri, 2008. "Are employers discriminating with respect to weight? European Evidence using Quantile Regression," CEIS Research Paper 123, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Siminski, Peter, 2008. "The Recipient Value and Distributional Impact of the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card in 2007," Economics Working Papers wp08-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Madden, D, 2008. "Health and Income Poverty in Ireland, 2003-2006," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Scott, A & Schurer, S & Jensen, P H & Sivey, P, 2008. "The Effects of Financial Incentives on Quality of Care: The Case of Diabetes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Salm, M, 2008. "Job loss does not cause ill health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Srivastava, P & Zhao, X, 2008. "Impact of Private Health Insurance on the Choice of Public versus Private Hospital Services," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Annamaria Conti & Patrick Gaulé, 2008. "Universities and access to medicines: What is the optimal ‘humanitarian license’?," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Dhas, Albert Christopher & Helen, Mary Jacqueline, 2008. "Trends in Health Status and Infrastructural Support in Tamil Nadu," MPRA Paper 9518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norma B. Coe & Gema Zamarro, 2008. "Retirement Effects on Health in Europe," Working Papers 588, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Peter Willemé, 2008. "Working Paper 04-08 - Estimating private health expenditures within a dynamic consumption allocation model," Working Papers 0804, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Olufunke A. Alaba & Steven F. Koch, 2008. "Health Insurance or Food for the Family? An Examination into Unintended Consequences," Working Papers 200824, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Debrand & Aurélie Pierre & Caroline Allonier & Veronique Lucas-Gabrielli, 2008. "Health status, Neighbourhood effects and Public choice: Evidence from France," Working Papers DT11, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux & Catherine Sermet, 2008. "Social heterogeneity in self-reported health status and measurement of inequalities in health," Working Papers DT12, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2008.