Report NEP-HEA-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Working Papers in Economics 197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On applying synthetic indices of multidimensional well-being: health and income inequalities in selected EU countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 668, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Petter Lundborg, 0000. "The Health Returns to Education - What can we learn from Twins?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:inu:caeprp:2008-014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juergen Jung, 2008. "Subjective Health Expectations," Caepr Working Papers 2008-016, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Trägårdh, Björn, 2008. "The role of health and safety representatives in Sweden – The implementation of EEC Directive 89/391," Working paper in Studies of Organization and Society 2008:1, University of Gothenburg, Studies of Organization and Society, Department of Business Administration.
- Granlund, David & Rudholm, Niklas, 2008. "Consumer Loyalty in the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Market," HUI Working Papers 17, HUI Research.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2008. "Environmental Quality, Life Expectancy, and Sustainable Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/19, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Neil S. Wenger, 2008. "Do We Want to Measure the Quality of Care for Vulnerable Older People? The ACOVE Approach. Syracuse Seminar on Aging," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs 38, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- France Portrait & R. Alessie & Dorly Deeg, 2008. "Do early life and contemporaneous macro-conditions explain health at older ages? An application to functional limitations of Dutch older individuals," Working Papers 08-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ramlogan, Ronnie & Consoli, Davide, 2008. "Knowledge, understanding and the dynamics of medical innovation," MPRA Paper 9112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Eileen M.Crimmins, 2008. "Health of Immigrants in European countries," IREA Working Papers 200809, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2008.