Report NEP-HEA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stremersch, S. & Lemmens, A., 2008. "Sales Growth of New Pharmaceuticals Across the Globe: The Role of Regulatory Regimes," Research Paper ERS-2008-026-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "The Determinants of Pricing in Pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really so high?," Working Papers 2008-18, FEDEA.
- Javier Coronado & Sergi Jiménez Martín & Pedro L. Marín, 2008. "Multimarket Contact in Pharmaceutical Markets," Working Papers 2008-20, FEDEA.
- Giorgio Brunello & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Anna Sanz de Galdeano, 2008. "The Rise in Obesity Across the Atlantic: An Economic Perspective," Working Papers 2008-21, FEDEA.
- Bernard Fortin & Nicolas Jacquemet & Bruce Shearer, 2008. "Policy Analysis in the Health-Services Market: Accounting for Quality and Quantity," Cahiers de recherche 0807, CIRPEE.
- John Cawley & C. Katharina Spiess, 2008. "Obesity and Skill Attainment in Early Childhood," NBER Working Papers 13997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas Philipson & Richard Posner, 2008. "Is the Obesity Epidemic a Public Health Problem? A Decade of Research on the Economics of Obesity," NBER Working Papers 14010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2008. "Air Quality and Early-Life Mortality: Evidence from Indonesia's Wildfires," NBER Working Papers 14011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Brandt, 2008. "Moving Towards more Sustainable Healthcare Financing in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 612, OECD Publishing.
- Antonio Rodríguez & Sunny Collings & Ping Qin, 2008. "Socio-economic differences in suicide risk vary by sex : A population-based case-control study of 18-65 year olds in Denmark," Development Research Working Paper Series 05/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Claire Finn & Niamh Hardiman, 2007. "Creating Two Levels of Healthcare," Working Papers 200735, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Cecily Kelleher & Caroline Kenny, 2007. "The Determinants of Self-Rated Health in the Republic of Ireland Further Evidence and Future Directions," Working Papers 200741, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny, 2008. "Big and Tall Parents do not Have More Sons," Working Papers 200803, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.