Report NEP-HEA-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2008. "Claims-Made and Reported Policies and Insurer Profitability in Medical Malpractice," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-13, CIRANO.
- Patricia Born & M. Martin Boyer, 2008. "Risk Retention Groups in Medical Malpractice Insurance: A Test of the Federal Chartering Option," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-14, CIRANO.
- Item repec:col:000179:004687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Phlippen & An Vermeersch, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Research Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-022/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 May 2008.
- Brune, Lasse F., 2007. "The smoker's wage penalty puzzle: evidence from Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-31, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lixin Cai, 2008. "Be Wealthy to Stay Healthy: An Analysis of Older Australians Using the HILDA Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Luis Pinto Prades & Graham Loomes & Raul Brey, 2008. "Trying to estimate a monetary value for the QALY," Working Papers 08.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mead Over, 2008. "Prevention Failure: The Ballooning Entitlement Burden of U.S. Global AIDS Treatment Spending and What to Do About It," Working Papers 144, Center for Global Development.
- Soiliou Namoro, 2008. "Youth Reproductive Health in Sub-Saharan Africa. Is Governance Part of the Problem?," Working Papers 347, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Vincent O'Sullivan, 2007. "Mother's education and birth weight," Working Papers 200724, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.