Report NEP-HEA-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegfried Geyer & Kambiz Norozi & Reiner Buchhorn & Armin Wessel, 2008. "Chances of Employment in a Population of Women and Men after Surgery of Congenital Heart Disease: Gender-Specific Comparisons between Patients and the General Population," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 91, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Adda, Jérôme & Banks, James & Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von, 2008. "The Impact of Income Shocks on Health: Evidence from Cohort Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3329, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven G. Prus & Robert L. Brown, 2008. "Age-specific Income Inequality and Life Expectancy: New Evidence," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 229, McMaster University.
- Siminski, Peter, 2008. "The Price Elasticity of Demand for Pharmaceuticals amongst High Income Older People in Australia: A Natural Experiment," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp08-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2008. "Youth risk-taking behavior in Brazil : drug use and teenage pregnancy," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4548, The World Bank.
- Carsten Burhop, 2008. "Pharmaceutical research in Wilhelmine Germany: The case of E. Merck," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Deolalikar, Anil B. & Jamison, Dean T. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2007. "India's Health Initiative: Financing Issues and Options," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-07-48, Resources For the Future.
- Chow, Jeffrey & Darley, Sarah R. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2007. "Cost-effectiveness of Disease Interventions in India," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-07-53, Resources For the Future.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2008. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 573, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chantal Grandchamp & Lucien Gardiol, 2008. "Does a mandatory telemedicine call prior to visiting a physician reduce costs or simply attract good risks?," Working Papers, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS) 0801, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).