Report NEP-HEA-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erreygers G., 2006. "Beyond the Health Concentration Index: An Atkinson Alternative for the Measurement of the Socioeconomic Inequality of Health," Working Papers 2006029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- De Ridder A. & De Graeve D., 2007. "Comparing the cost-effectiveness of Haloperidol, Risperidone and Olanzapine in the treatment of schizophrenia using the net-benefit regression approach," Working Papers 2007012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Ubøe, Jan & Lillestøl, Jostein, 2007. "Revelation of Preferences in Patient List Data," Discussion Papers 2007/22, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Alan C. Monheit & Jessica P. Vistnes & Jeannette A. Rogowski, 2007. "Overweight in Adolescents: Implications for Health Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 13488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Weitzman, 2007. "Structural Uncertainty and the Value of Statistical Life in the Economics of Catastrophic Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 13490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan C. Javitt & James B. Rebitzer & Lonny Reisman, 2007. "Information Technology and Medical Missteps: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," NBER Working Papers 13493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer, 2007. "Wages, Violence and Health in the Household," NBER Working Papers 13494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Diana Lee & Christina Paxson, 2007. "The Income Gradient in Children's Health: A Comment on Currie, Shields and Wheatley Price," NBER Working Papers 13495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2007. "The Welfare Effects of Public Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 13501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagby, Emilie & Cunningham, Wendy, 2007. "Early identification of at-risk youth in Latin America : an application of cluster analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4377, The World Bank.
- Liu, Ting & Sun, Jiayin, 2007. "Informal payments in developing countries' public health sector," MPRA Paper 5279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore