Report NEP-HEA-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00150092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmad, Alia, 2007. "Provision of Primary Healthcare Services in Urban areas of Bangladesh – the Case of Urban Primary Health Care Project," Working Papers 2007:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Carole Roan Gresenz & Jeannette Rogowski & José J. Escarce, 2007. "Individuals' Use of Care While Uninsured: Effects of Time Since Episode Inception and Episode Length," NBER Working Papers 13137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Unto Häkkinen & Isabelle Joumard, 2007. "Cross-Country Analysis of Efficiency in OECD Health Care Sectors: Options for Research," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 554, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:chm:wpaper:wp2006-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gugushvili, Alexi, 2007. "The advantages and disadvantages of needs-based resource allocation in integrated health systems and market systems of health care provider reimbursement," MPRA Paper 3354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josip Tica & Šime Smolić, 2007. "Multivariate Cointegration Technique Estimation of Health Demand Function: The Case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 0706, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.