Report NEP-HEA-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ubøe, Jan & Lillestøl, Jostein, 2006. "Benefit efficient statistical distributions on patient lists," Discussion Papers 2006/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Svendsen, Bjørn & Myhr, Kjell-Morten & Nyland, Harald & Aarseth, Jan H., 2006. "The cost of multiple sclerosis in Norway – (and how certain can we be?)," Discussion Papers 2006/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 162, McMaster University.
- Rodrigo Reis Soares, 2006. "On the determinants of mortality reductions in the developing world," Textos para discussÃ£o 529, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Jean Eid & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2006. "Fat City: The Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," Working Papers tecipa-255, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Parry, Ian W.H. & Smith, David L. & Klein, Eili, 2006. "Should New Anti-Malarial Drugs be Subsidized?," Discussion Papers dp-06-43, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:41_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dupas, Pascaline, 2005. "Relative Risks and the Market for Sex: Teenagers, Sugar Daddies and HIV in Kenya," MPRA Paper 248, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2006.