Report NEP-HEA-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatriz Dominguez & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2006. "R&D In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A World Of Small Innovation," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2006_0601, CEMFI.
- Julia Fimpel & Michael Stolpe, 2006. "The Welfare Costs of HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe: An Empirical Assessment Using the Economic Value-of-Life Approach," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1297, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher Woock & James P. Ziliak, 2006. "Pinning Down the Value of Statistical Life," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 85, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Thomas F. Crossley, Jeremiah Hurley, and Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2006-02, McMaster University.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Jain, Shweta, 2006. "Do subsidized health programs in Armenia increase utilization among the poor?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4017, The World Bank.