Report NEP-HEA-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatriz Dominguez & Juan-José Ganuza & Gerard Llobet, 2006. "R&D In The Pharmaceutical Industry: A World Of Small Innovation," Working Papers wp2006_0601, CEMFI.
- Julia Fimpel & Michael Stolpe, 2006. "The Welfare Costs of HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe: An Empirical Assessment Using the Economic Value-of-Life Approach," Kiel Working Papers 1297, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas J. Kniesner & W. Kip Viscusi & Christopher Woock & James P. Ziliak, 2006. "Pinning Down the Value of Statistical Life," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 85, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers 2006-02, McMaster University.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Jain, Shweta, 2006. "Do subsidized health programs in Armenia increase utilization among the poor?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4017, The World Bank.