Report NEP-HEA-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2005. "Extending Choice In English Health Care: The implications of the economic evidence," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/133, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Christian Hagist & Norbert Klusen & Andreas Plate & Bernd RaffelhÃ¼schen, 2005. "Social Health Insurance - the Major Driver of Unsustainable Fiscal Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1574, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Bennardo & Salvatore Piccolo, 2005. "Competitive occupational choices with endogenous health risks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000199, David K. Levine.
- Luis A. Cifuentes & Alan J. Krupnick & Raï¿½l O'Ryan & Michael A. Toman, 2005. "Urban Air Quality and Human Health in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 212, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Livingstone S. Luboobi & Joseph Y.T. Mugisha, 2005. "HIV/AIDS Pandemic in Africa: Trends and Challenges," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2005. "Urban Environmental Health and Sensitive Populations: How Much are the Italians Willing to Pay to Reduce Their Risks?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Crichton, Sarah & Stillman, Steven & Hyslop, Dean, 2005. "Returning to Work from Injury: Longitudinal Evidence on Employment and Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 1857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomas J. Philipson & Anupam B. Jena, 2005. "Who Benefits from New Medical Technologies? Estimates of Consumer and Producer Surpluses for HIV/AIDS Drugs," NBER Working Papers 11810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Duggan & Perry Singleton & Jae Song, 2005. "Aching to Retire? The Rise in the Full Retirement Age and its Impact on the Disability Rolls," NBER Working Papers 11811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dana Goldman & Nicole Maestas, 2005. "Medical Expenditure Risk and Household Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 11818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Ho, 2005. "The Welfare Effects of Restricted Hospital Choice in the US Medical Care Market," NBER Working Papers 11819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Ho, 2005. "Insurer-Provider Networks in the Medical Care Market," NBER Working Papers 11822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomas J. Philipson & Anupam B. Jena, 2005. "Surplus Appropriation from R&D and Health Care Technology Assessment Procedures," Public Economics, EconWPA 0511021, EconWPA.