Report NEP-HEA-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carine Milcent & Jack Huguenin & Danielle Carusi-Machado, 2005. "Children In Brazil: Health, Education And Work," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of 173, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2005. "Inactivity Among Prime Age Men in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0673, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mohamed Anouar Razgallah, 2005. "The demand for health insurance in a multirisk context," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0504, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Bezalel Peleg & Hans Peters, 2005. "Nash Consistent Representation of Effectivity Functions through Lottery Models," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp404, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Health Determinants in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 1835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca, 2005. "Taxes, Cigarette Consumption and Smoking Intensity," IZA Discussion Papers 1849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Rios-Rull & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2005. "Health and Heterogeneity," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 644, Society for Economic Dynamics.