Report NEP-HEA-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Turcotte, Leo & Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon, 2005. "Medical Interventions among Pregnant Women in Fee-for-Service and Managed Care Insurance: A Propensity Score Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmelo Giaccotto & Rexford E. Santerre & Francis W. Ahking, 2005. "The Aggregate Demand for Private Health Insurance Coverage in the U.S," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-43, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Climent Quintana, 2005. "Body size, activity, employment and wages in Europe: A first approach," Economics Working Papers 897, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Sergi JimÃ©nez-MartÃn & JosÃ© M. Labeaga & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2005. "A sequential model for older workersâ€™ labor transitions after a health shock," Economics Working Papers 898, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- France Portrait & Dorly Deeg & R. Alessie, 2004. "Examining the Dutch trends in the nineteen-nineties: age, period and cohort effects," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 04-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bernard van den Berg & W.H.J. Hassink, 2004. "Moral hazard and cash benefits in long-term home care," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 04-25, Utrecht School of Economics.
- G. Dari Mattiacci & G.G.A. de Geest, 2004. "When Will Judgment Proof Injurers Take Too Much Precaution?," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 04-27, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pierre Koning, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Experience Rating on the Inflow into Disability Insurance in the Netherlands," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 05-07, Utrecht School of Economics.