Report NEP-HEA-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~05-05-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marjorie Honig & Irena Dushi, 2005. "Household Demand for Health Insurance: Price and Spouse's Coverage," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 411, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Irena Dushi & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Offers or Take-up: Explaining Minorities’ Lower Health Insurance Coverage," Hunter College Department of Economics Working Papers 412, Hunter College: Department of Economics.
- Rijo M. John, 2005. "Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michel Grignon, 2005. "Aging, Health and Aggregate Medical Care Spending in France," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-06, McMaster University.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Alisa B. Busch & Richard G. Frank & Sharon-Lise Normand, 2005. "Real Output in Mental Health Care During the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 11557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2005. "Work Disability is a Pain in the *****, Especially in England, The Netherlands, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 11558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Enrico Moretti, 2005. "Biology as Destiny? Short and Long-Run Determinants of Intergenerational Transmission of Birth Weight," NBER Working Papers 11567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman & Shin-Yi Chou, 2005. "The Super Size of America: An Economic Estimation of Body Mass Index and Obesity in Adults," NBER Working Papers 11584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.