Report NEP-HEA-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larsson, Laura, 2004. "Harmonizing unemployment and sickness insurance: Why (not)?," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2004:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Haider A. Khan, 2004. "On Mortality and Poverty: An Axiomatic Approach With A Modified Index," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-281, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2004. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," NBER Working Papers 10552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adolfo Meisel & Margarita Vega, . "A Tropical Sucess Story: A Century of Improvements in the Biological Standard of Living, Colombia 1910-2002," Borradores de Economia 289, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Marianne Bitler & Jonah Gelbach & Hilary Hoynes, 2004. "Welfare Reform and Health," NBER Working Papers 10549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Menoncin & Olivier Scaillet, 2003. "Mortality Risk and Real Optimal Asset Allocation for Pension Funds," FAME Research Paper Series, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering rp101, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.