Report NEP-HEA-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas J. Kniesner & James P. Ziliak & W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "Life-Cycle Consumption and the Age-Adjusted Value of Life," NBER Working Papers 10266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-01-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wells, Curt & Edgerton, David & Kruse, Agneta, 2004. "An Analysis of Sick Leave in Sweden using Panel Data 1985-1997," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2004:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Ravn & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Deep Habits," NBER Working Papers 10261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2004s-03, CIRANO.