Report NEP-HEA-2004-01-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2003. "Addiction and Smoking Behaviour in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 412, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergi JimÃ©nez-MartÃn & JosÃ© M. Labeaga & Maite MartÃnez-Granado, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Physician Services Across the European Union," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2003. "Globalisation, Inequality and Health," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 413, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 10251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Mas, Nuria, 2003. "Comparing non-fatal health across countries: Is the US medical system better?," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/525, IESE Business School.
- Nielsen, Jens Perch & Tanggaard, Carsten & Jones, M. C., 2003. "Local Linear Density Estimation for Filtered Survival Data, with Bias Correction," Finance Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies 03-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.