Report NEP-HEA-2004-01-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Fertility and Child Labor," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2003-35, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Dec 2003.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2003. "Globalization and Disease: The Case of SARS," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2003-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "Mortality Reductions, Educational Attainment, and Fertility Choice," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0312006, EconWPA.
- Joseph E. Aldy & W. Kip Viscusi, 2004. "Age Variations in Workers' Value of Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 10199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kovalchik, Stephanie & Camerer, Colin F. & Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R. & Allman, John M., 2003. "Aging and decision making: A comparison between neurologically healthy elderly and young individuals," Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences 1180, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.