Report NEP-HEA-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:10644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis Kaplow, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life and the Coefficient of Relative Risk Aversion," NBER Working Papers 9852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood, 2003. "Market Evidence of Misperceived Prices and Mistaken Mortality Risks," NBER Working Papers 9863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, S. & Shogren, Jason F. & Orazem, Peter, 2002. "Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure," Staff General Research Papers 5059, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Sommers, 2003. "An Analysis of Infant Mortality Rates in the U.S," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0316, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Komlos, John, 2003. "On the Biological Standard of Living of Eighteenth-Century Americans: Taller, Richer, Healthier," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 53, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Chernew & Gautam Gowrisankaran & Catherine McLaughlin & Teresa Gibson, 2003. "Quality and Employers' Choice of Health Plan," NBER Working Papers 9847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. DiPrete & S. Philip Morgan & Henriette Engelhardt & Hana Pacalova, 2003. "Do Cross-National Differences in the Costs of Children Generate Cross-National Differences in Fertility Rates?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 355, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Komlos, John & Kriwy, Peter, 2003. "The Biological Standard of Living in the two Germanies," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 55, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Smart & Mark Stabile, 2003. "Tax Credits and the Use of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 9855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.