Report NEP-HEA-2002-11-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Manuel Cabasés Hita & Eduardo Sánchez Iriso, 2002. "Costs and Effectiveness of a syringe distribution and needle exchange programme for HIV prevention in a regional setting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 0204, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Jeff DeSimone, 2002. "Determinants of Drug Injection Behavior: Economic Factors, HIV Injection Risk and Needle Exchange Programs," NBER Working Papers 9350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard, 2002. "An econometric analysis of the mental-health effects of major events in the life of older individuals," Working Paper Series 2002:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2002. "Dynamically assigned treatments: duration models, binary treatment models, and panel data models," Working Paper Series 2002:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Logan McLeod & Michael R. Veall, 2002. "The Dynamics of Food Deprivation and Overall Health: Evidence from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 86, McMaster University.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood, 2002. "The Link Between Public and Private Insurance and HIV-Related Mortality," NBER Working Papers 9346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Suchin Virabhak, 2002. "Pharmaceutical-embodied technical progress, longevity, and quality of life: drugs as "equipment for your health"," NBER Working Papers 9351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.