Report NEP-HEA-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parminder Raina & Vicki Torrance-Rynard & Micheline Wong & Christel Woodward, 2002. "Agreement between Self-Reported and Routinely Collected Health Care Utilisation Data among Seniors," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 81, McMaster University.
- R.G. Evans & K.M. McGrail & S.G. Morgan & M.L. Barer & C. Hertzman, 2001. "APOCALYPSE NO: Population Aging and the Future of Health Care Systems," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 59, McMaster University.
- Zethraeus, Niklas & Borgström, Fredrik & Johnell, Olof & Kanis, John & Önnby, Karin & Jönsson, Bengt, 2002. "Costs and quality of life associated with osteoporosis related fractures - Results from a Swedish survey," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 512, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand, 2002. "Economic Growth, Longevity, and the Epidemiological Transition," Working papers 2002-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Levy, Amnon, 2002. "A Theory of Rational Junk-Food Consumption," Economics Working Papers wp02-11, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Levy, Amnon, 2002. "A Theory of Chronic Loss, Suffering and Alcoholism," Economics Working Papers wp02-16, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Patricia M. Anderson & Kristin F. Butcher & Phillip B. Levine, 2002. "Maternal employment and overweight children," Working Paper Series WP-02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2002-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamie C. Brehaut & Parminder Raina & Joan Lindsay, 2002. "Does Cognitive Status Modify the Relationship Between Education and Mortality? Evidence from the Canadian Study of Health and Aging," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 80, McMaster University.