Report NEP-HEA-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2002. "Why Did Employee Health Insurance Contributions Rise?," NBER Working Papers 8878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-007a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Gruber & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "Do Cigarette Taxes Make Smokers Happier?," NBER Working Papers 8872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora L. Costa, 2002. "The Measure of Man and Older Age Mortality: Evidence from the Gould Sample," NBER Working Papers 8843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobaps:2795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Kerkhofs, Marcel, 2002. "Health and Work of the Elderly: Subjective Health Measures, Reporting Errors and the Endogenous Relationship between Health and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 457, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brett Katzman & Sara Markowitz & Kerry Anne McGeary, 2002. "The Impact of Lending, Borrowing, and Anti-Smoking Policies on Cigarette Consumption by Teens," NBER Working Papers 8844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.