Report NEP-HEA-2002-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten Lindeboom & Marcel Kerkhofs, 2002. "Health and Work of the Elderly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Levy, A., 2000. "Rational Non-addictive Eating: Cycles, Overweightness, and Underweightness," Economics Working Papers wp00-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levy-Livermore, A., 1998. "Life-Expectancy Augmented Rational Addition: A Note," Economics Working Papers wp98-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Levy, A., 2000. "A Lifetime Portfolio of Risky and Risk-Free Sexual Behaviour and the Prevalence of AIDS," Economics Working Papers wp01-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.