Report NEP-HEA-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric French and John Jones, 2001. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Leon Taylor, 2001. "How likely is cholera in crowded quarters?," HEW 0103001, EconWPA.
- Marcos Lisboa & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "Should we be afraid of managed care? A theoretical assessment," Textos para discussÃ£o 413, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Leon Taylor, 2001. "Does education promote health? A case study of foodborne disease on Guam," HEW 0103003, EconWPA.
- Peter Arcidiacono, Holger Sieg, Frank Sloan, 2001. "Living Rationally Under the Volcano? Heavy Drinking and Smoking Among the Elderly," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 207, Society for Computational Economics.