Report NEP-HEA-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric French and John Jones, 2001. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- Leon Taylor, 2001. "How likely is cholera in crowded quarters?," HEW, EconWPA 0103001, EconWPA.
- Marcos Lisboa & Humberto Moreira, 2000. "Should we be afraid of managed care? A theoretical assessment," Textos para discussÃ£o, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) 413, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Leon Taylor, 2001. "Does education promote health? A case study of foodborne disease on Guam," HEW, EconWPA 0103003, EconWPA.
- Peter Arcidiacono, Holger Sieg, Frank Sloan, 2001. "Living Rationally Under the Volcano? Heavy Drinking and Smoking Among the Elderly," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics 207, Society for Computational Economics.