Report NEP-HAP-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," MPRA Paper 55703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piper, Alan T., 2014. "Sliding down the U-shape? An investigation of the age-well-being relationship, with a focus on young adults," MPRA Paper 55819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Martorano & Sudhanshu Handa & Carolyn Halpern & Harsha Thirumurthy & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2014. "Subjective Well-being, Risk Perceptions and Time Discounting: Evidence from a large-scale cash transfer programme," Innocenti Working Papers, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre inwopa717, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Silvia Mendolia, 2014. "Maternal working hours and the well-being of adolescent children," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp14-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hetschko, Clemens & Knabe, Andreas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2014. "Looking back in anger? Retirement and unemployment scarring," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2014/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Job insecurity, employability, and health: An analysis for Germany across generations," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 88-2014, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).