Report NEP-HAP-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Huxley & Tapas Mishra & Bazoumana Ouattara & Mamata Parhi, 2013. "Understanding Determinants of Happiness under Uncertainty," Working Papers, Association FranÃ§aise de CliomÃ©trie (AFC) 02-13, Association FranÃ§aise de CliomÃ©trie (AFC).
- Giuseppe Munda, 2013. "On the Foundations of Well-Being Economics and Policy," UHE Working papers 2013_01, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:356 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Bradshaw & Bruno Martorano & Chris De Neubourg & Luisa Natali & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2013. "Childrenâ€™s Subjective Well-being in Rich Countries," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa686, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey & Simone Hotz, 2013. "European capitals of culture and life satisfaction," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 117, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.