Report NEP-HAP-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Raschke, 2012. "The Impact of the German Child Benefit on Child Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 520, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike & Bryson, Alex & White, Michael, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Union Status and Employee Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 7075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2012. "Recent Developments in the Economics of Happiness: A Selective Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 7078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leonard Lopoo & Thomas DeLeire, 2012. "Family Structure and the Economic Wellbeing of Children," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 139, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Piper, Alan T., 2012. "Heaven knows I’m miserable now: overeducation and reduced life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 43259, University Library of Munich, Germany.