Report NEP-HAP-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lasse Steiner & Lucian Schneider, 2012. "The Happy Artist?: An Empirical Application of the Work-Preference Model," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 430, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Milo Bianchi, 2012. "Financial Development, Entrepreneurship, and Job Satisfaction," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00670031, HAL.
- Rachel Margolis & Mikko Myrskylä, 2012. "Family, money, and health: regional differences in the determinants of life cycle life satisfaction," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2012-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Positional Concerns through the Life Cycle: Evidence from Subjective Well-Being Data and Survey Experiments," IZA Discussion Papers 6342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Rottenstreich, Yuval & Stutzer, Alois, 2012. "Suboptimal Choices and the Need for Experienced Individual Well-Being in Economic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rudd, Melanie & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Aaker, Jennifer, 2012. "Awe Expands People's Perception of Time, Alters Decision Making, and Enhances Well-Being," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2095, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Daniel M. Haybron & Valerie Tiberius, 2012. "Normative Foundations for Well-Being Policy," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2012-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Schurer, S.; & Yong, J.;, 2012. "Personality, well-being and the marginal utility of income: What can we learn from random coefficient models?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York 12/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2012. "Family money, relational life and (class) relative wealth: an empirical analysis on life satisfaction of secondary school students," AICCON Working Papers, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit 101-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Fabio Pisani, 2012. "Family Money, Relational Life and (Class) Relative Wealth: an Empirical Analysis on Life Satisfaction of Secondary School Students," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 223, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Feb 2012.