Report NEP-HAP-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bart Stemmet, 2011. "Hedging one’s happiness – Should a sports fan bet on the opponent?," Working Papers 20/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2011. "Multidimensional Well-Being at the Top: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6170, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nowok, Beata & van Ham, Maarten & Findlay, Allan M. & Gayle, Vernon, 2011. "Does Migration Make You Happy? A Longitudinal Study of Internal Migration and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 6140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Vignette Equivalence and Response Consistency: The Case of Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 6174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Senik, Claudia, 2011. "The French Unhappiness Puzzle: The Cultural Dimension of Happiness," IZA Discussion Papers 6175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tallberg, Teemu & Hearn, Jeff & Niemistö, Charlotta & Gripenberg, Pernilla & Jyrkinen, Marjut & McKie, Linda, 2011. "The Quest for Well-being in Growth Industries 2: The Survey," Working Papers 558, Hanken School of Economics.
- Alexandru Cojocaru, 2011. "Inequality and well-being in transition economies: A non-experimental test of inequality aversion," Working Papers 238, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Polishchuk, Yuliana & Rauschmayer, Felix, 2011. "Ecosystem effects on well-being: More than just "benefits"? Looking at ecosystem services through the capability approach," UFZ Discussion Papers 6/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).