Report NEP-HAP-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Santiago Melo, 2011. "Eudaimonia and the Economics of Happiness," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 008730, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Tim Pawlowski & Paul Downward & Simona Rasciute, 2011. "The contribution of sport to national pride and well-being: An international perspective," Working Papers, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists 1111, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Friedrichsen, J. & Zahn, P., 2011. "The Macroeconomy and Individuals’ Support for Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1104, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2011. "Job satisfaction in Italy: individual characteristics and social relations," MPRA Paper 31133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & KENJOH Eiko, 2011. "Working Hours and Satisfaction: A comparative analysis of Japan, the United Kingdom, and Germany (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).