Report NEP-HAP-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2010. "Will GDP growth increase happiness in developing countries?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564985, HAL.
- GrÃ©gory PonthiÃ¨re, 2010. "Mortality, family and lifestyles," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564898, HAL.
- Luca Stanca & Marco Gui & Marcello Gallucci, 2011. "Attracted but Unsatisfied: The Effects of Arousing Content on Television Consumption Choices," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 203, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Thomas Roca, 2011. "Subjective Well-Being: Easterlin Paradox, the (decreasing) Return(s)? From log to square, new evidence from wealthier data," Documents de travail, Groupe d'Economie du DÃ©veloppement de l'UniversitÃ© Montesquieu Bordeaux IV 163, Groupe d'Economie du DÃ©veloppement de l'UniversitÃ© Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darryl McLeod & Nora Lustig, 2010. "Inequality and Poverty under Latin America's New Left Regimes," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series, Fordham University, Department of Economics dp2010-13, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 10.15, UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP.
- Mariana GerstenblÃ¼th & Todd Jewell & MÃ¡ximo Rossi, 2010. "Salud y felicidad en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1210, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marisa Bucheli & Natalia Melgar & MÃ¡ximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2010. "Job satisfaction and the individual educational level, re-assessing their relationship," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 1110, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cavapozzi, Danilo & Garrouste, Christelle & Paccagnella, Omar, 2010. "Childhood, Schooling and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 28729, University Library of Munich, Germany.