Report NEP-HAP-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Romanov, Dmitri & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2010. "Happiness and Financial Satisfaction in Israel: Effects of Religiosity, Ethnicity, and War," IZA Discussion Papers 5184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2010. "Bias in the Relative Assessment of Happiness,Political Stance, Height and Weight," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 943, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Paul Raschky & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Height, Health Human Capital and Quality of Life Among Older Chinese," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 35-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Children and Parental Health: Evidence from China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 29-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Paul, Hagstrom & Stephen, Wu, 2010. "Are Pregnant Women Happier? Racial Differences in the Relationsip Between Pregnancy and Life Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 24853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2010. "A Note on Happiness in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 24811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dajana Cvrlje & Tomislav Ćorić, 2010. "Macro & micro aspects of the standard of living and quality of life in a small transition economy: The case of Croatia," EFZG Working Papers Series 1002, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.