Report NEP-HAP-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaëlle Ferrant, 2010. "The Gender Inequalities Index (GII) as a new way to measure Gender Inequalities in Developing countries," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00462463, HAL.
- Viviana Di Giovinazzo, 2010. "Towards an alternative paradigm of consumer behavior," Working Papers 179, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Arnstein Aassve & Maria Sironi & Alice Goisis, 2009. "Happiness and childbearing across Europe," Working Papers 010, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Arnstein Aassve & Cristina Ruggeri & Zsolt Spéder, 2009. "Life expectancy, economic prosperity and retirement preferences," Working Papers 022, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2010.
"Questionario e guida pratica per la misurazione del capitale sociale
[Questionnaire and Guide Book for the Measurement of Social Capital]," MPRA Paper 21355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hearn, Jeff & Tallberg, Teemu & McKie, Linda & Gripenberg, Pernilla & Jyrkinen, Marjut & Niemistö, Charlotta, 2009. "The Quest for Well-being in Growth Industries: Contexts, Research Design and Methodological Development," Working Papers 548, Hanken School of Economics.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik & DECANCQ, Koen, 2009. "What good is happiness?," CORE Discussion Papers 2009017, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jones, Carol Adaire & Milkove, Daniel & Paszkiewicz, Laura, 2010. "Farm Household Well-Being: Comparing Consumption- and Income-Based Measures," Economic Research Report 58299, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.