Report NEP-HAP-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitesh Kataria & Tobias Regner, 2009. "A note on the relationship between television viewing and individual happiness," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-098, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Wu, Stephen, 2009. "Well-being across America," IZA Discussion Papers 4600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael di Tella & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2009. "Happiness, Ideology and Crime in Argentine Cities," Research Department Publications 4645, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger, 2009. "You Can't Be Happier than Your Wife: Happiness Gaps and Divorce," IZA Discussion Papers 4599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schultz, Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2009. "Economics, Area Studies and Human Development," Working Papers 67, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt & Fabrice Murtin, 2009. "The relationship between health and growth:when Lucas meets Nelson-Phelps," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Andrade, Eduardo de Carvalho, 2009. "Rankings em educação: tipos, problemas, informações e mudanças," Insper Working Papers wpe_198, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2009. "Human Capital and Regional Wage Gaps," IREA Working Papers 200924, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Berna Demiralp & Zhen Liu, 2009. "Social Security Literacy and Retirement Well-Being," Working Papers wp210, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Papageorgiou, Chris & Razak, Nor Azam Abdul, 2009. "Inequality, Human Capital and Development: Making the Theory Face the Facts," MPRA Paper 18973, University Library of Munich, Germany.