Report NEP-HAP-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Schwarze, 2008. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 149, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boyce, Christopher J. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Do People Become Healthier after Being Promoted?," IZA Discussion Papers 3894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Boes & Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2008. "Relative status and satisfaction," Working Papers 0816, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang, 2008. "Well-being and Trust in the Workplace," NBER Working Papers 14589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Dolan & Robert Metcalfe, 2008. "Comparing Willingness-to-Pay and Subjective Well-Being in the Context of Non-Market Goods," CEP Discussion Papers dp0890, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesconi, Marco & Rainer, Helmut & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2008. "Unintended Consequences of Welfare Reform: The Case of Divorced Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 3891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hemerijck, Anton, 2008. "Welfare and Employment: A European Dilemma?," IZA Discussion Papers 3870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Poverty in Ireland in Comparative European Perspective," Papers WP265, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kohei Kawamura, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," ESE Discussion Papers 182, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Benjamin Karney & Amy Rauer, 2008. "Marital Histories and Economic Well-Being," Working Papers 645, RAND Corporation Publications Department.