Report NEP-HAP-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Stanca, 2008. "The Geography of Economics and Happiness," Working Papers 140, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Federica Origo & Laura Pagani, 2008. "Flexicurity and Workers Well-Being in Europe: Is Temporary Employment Always Bad?," Working Papers 141, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A., 2008. "Happiness Dynamics with Quarterly Life Event Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robone, S & Jones, A. M & Rice, N, 2008. "Contractual Conditions, Working conditions, Health and Well-Being in the British Household Panel Survey," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/19, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosa Dias, P, 2008. "Modelling and Measuring Inequality of Opportunity in Health: Evidence from a Cohort Study," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/18, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Justina AV Fischer & Antonio Rodriguez-Andrés, 2008. "Political institutions and suicide: A regional analysis of Switzerland," TWI Research Paper Series 33, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Halla & Friedrich Schneider & Alexander Wagner, 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," Economics working papers 2008-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Roelen, Keetie & Gassmann, Franziska & Neubourg, Chris de, 2008. "A global measurement approach versus a country-specific measurement approach – Do they draw the same picture of child poverty? The case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2008. "On the measurement of growth," MPRA Paper 9619, University Library of Munich, Germany.