Report NEP-HAP-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ed Hopkins, 2008. "Inequality, Happiness and Relative Concerns: What Actually is their Relationship?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001896, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Rock, B. de & Vermeulen, F.M.P., 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty Among the Elderly: An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," Discussion Paper 2008-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Margaret M. Karienyeh & Francis K. Mwangi, 2008. "Child Survival, Poverty and Policy Options from DHS Surveys in Kenya: 1993-2003," Working Papers PMMA 2008-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Growiec, Jakub & Growiec, Katarzyna, 2007. "Social Capital, Well-Being, and Earnings: Theory and Evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 7071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asadullah, Mohammad Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul, 2008. "Poisoning the mind : arsenic contamination and cognitive achievement of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4510, The World Bank.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Aspiration à la retraite, santé et satisfaction au travail : une comparaison européenne," Working Papers DT1, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Florence Jusot & Michel Grignon & Paul Dourgnon, 2007. "Psychosocial resources and social health inequalities in France: Exploratory findings from a general population survey," Working Papers DT6, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.