Report NEP-HAP-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson & Norman J. Johnson, 2007. "Relative status and well-being: evidence from U.S. suicide deaths," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2007-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Angelescu McVey, Laura, 2007. "Modern Economic Growth and Quality of Life: Cross Sectional and Time Series Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and National Poverty Reduction Strategies: Conceptual framework for human rights analysis of poverty reduction strategies and reviews of Guatemala, Liberia and Nepal," Economic Rights Working Papers, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute 2, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2007. "Job disamenities, job satisfaction, quit intentions, and actual separations: putting the pieces together," MPRA Paper 3245, University Library of Munich, Germany.