Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CAULIER, Jean-François & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," CORE Discussion Papers 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, Jose & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Contractually stable alliances," CORE Discussion Papers 2013031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Geanakoplos & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000741, David K. Levine.
- Ori Weisel & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Social motives in intergroup conflict," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2013. "Relational Knowledge Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 9460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013. "Student loans and the allocation of graduate jobs," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.