Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1822R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Engwerda, J.C., 2013. "A Numerical Algorithm to find All Scalar Feedback Nash Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2013-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2013. "Bribery and Threat," MPRA Paper 49774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu, . "Efficient networks for a class of games with global spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2013-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "The Comparison of Information Structures in Games: Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and Individual Sufficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000730, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KIRCHSTEIGER, Georg & MANTOVANI, Marco & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Limited farsightedness in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers 2013033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Relative concerns and delays in bargaining with private information," CORE Discussion Papers 2013034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zhiwei Liu & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "On Discontinuous Games with Asymmetric Information," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1318, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Guillermo Baquero & Willem Smit & Luc Wathieu, 2013. "The generosity effect: Fairness in sharing gains and losses," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Karol Wawrzyniak & Wojciech Wi\'slicki, 2013. "Grand canonical minority game as a sign predictor," Papers 1309.3399, arXiv.org.
- Werner Güth & Martin G. Kocher, 2013. "More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Abramitzky, Ran & Lavy, Victor, 2013. "How Responsive is Investment in Schooling to Changes in Redistributive Policies and in Returns?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 150, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Robert Evans & Sonje Reiche, 2013. "Mechanism Design and Non-Cooperative Renegotiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Müller, Malte & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Energy Efficiency in Irrigation: First Results from a Coordination Game in Andhra Pradesh, India," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156244, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2013. "Using Field Experiments in Environmental and Resource Economics," NBER Working Papers 19289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Geller, Chris R. & Mustard, Jamie & Shahwan, Ranya, 2013. "Focused power: Experiments, the Shapley-Shubik power index, and focal points," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.