Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2012. "Cooperation and Signaling with Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers 491, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- László Á. Kóczy & Balázs Sziklai, 2013. "Electing the Pope," Working Paper Series 1301, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Axel Franzen & Sonja Pointner, 2013. "Giving according to preferences: Decision-making in the group dictator game," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 2, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 24 Jan 2014.
- Ilwoo Hwang, 2013. "A Theory of Bargaining Deadlock," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-050, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lucie Ménager, 2013. "Communication in procurement: silence is not golden," Working Papers hal-00856078, HAL.
- Volker Benndorf & Dorothea Kübler & Hans-Theo Normann, 2013. "Privacy Concerns, Voluntary Disclosure of Information, and Unraveling: An Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2013. "First Time Lucky? An Experiment on Single versus Multiple Bank Lending Relationships," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contests," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.