Report NEP-GTH-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2012. "Cooperation and Signaling with Uncertain Social Preferences," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 491, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2013. "Innovation in a generalized timing game," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2013-16, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich & Ã˜sterdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Cost Sharing in Chains and Other Fixed Trees," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 12/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy & BalÃ¡zs Sziklai, 2013. "Electing the Pope," Working Paper Series, Ã“buda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management 1301, Ã“buda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Axel Franzen & Sonja Pointner, 2013. "Giving according to preferences: Decision-making in the group dictator game," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences 2, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences, revised 24 Jan 2014.
- Ilwoo Hwang, 2013. "A Theory of Bargaining Deadlock," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-050, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lucie MÃ©nager, 2013. "Communication in procurement: silence is not golden," Working Papers hal-00856078, HAL.
- Volker Benndorf & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Hans-Theo Normann, 2013. "Privacy Concerns, Voluntary Disclosure of Information, and Unraveling: An Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giorgia Barboni & Tania Treibich, 2013. "First Time Lucky? An Experiment on Single versus Multiple Bank Lending Relationships," GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis 2013-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contests," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 13/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.