Report NEP-GTH-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heller, Yuval & Winter, Eyal, 2013. "Rule Rationality," MPRA Paper 48746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "The lattice structure of the S-Lorenz core," Working Papers halshs-00846826, HAL.
- Yannai A. Gonczarowski, 2013. "Manipulation of Stable Matchings using Minimal Blacklists," Discussion Paper Series dp643, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2013.
- Heller, Yuval, 2013. "Stability and trembles in extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 48160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Minimum cost spanning tree problems with indifferent agents," Working Papers 1306, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2013. "House Allocation via Deferred-Acceptance," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Huck, Steffen, 2013. "Who knows It is a game? On rule understanding, strategic awareness and cognitive ability," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-306, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Egalitarian Equivalence And Strategyproofness In The Queueing Problem," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bernard Salanié & Alfred Galichon, 2012. "Cupid's Invisible Hand: Social Surplus and Identification in Matching Models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Youngsub Chun & Manipushpak Mitra & Suresh Mutuswami, 2013. "Reordering an existing queue," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- John T. Kulas & Mana Komai & Saint Cloud State University & Philip J. Grossman, 2013. "Leadership, Information, and Risk Attitude: A Game Theoretic Approach," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 30-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.