Report NEP-GTH-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naoki Funai, 2013. "An Adaptive Learning Model in Coordination Games," Discussion Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Item repec:arx:papers:1306.6686 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Dal Bó & Enrique R. Pujals, 2013. "The Evolutionary Robustness of Forgiveness and Cooperation," Working Papers 2013-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Tonin, Simone, 2013. "An Example of Strategic Market Game with Infinitely Many Commodities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1005, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2013. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 2013-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Independence of dummy units and Shapley-Shubik methods in cost sharing problems with technological cooperation," Working Papers 1304, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Castellani & Luca Fanelli & Marco Savioli, 2013. "Government Fiscal Efforts vs. Labour Union Strikes: It Takes Two to Tango," Working Paper Series 33_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2014.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2013. "Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach," MPRA Paper 47871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Stable Sets for Asymmetric Information Economies," CSEF Working Papers 333, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- James Lake, 2013. "Free Trade Agreements as dynamic farsighted networks," Departmental Working Papers 1304, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Brunner, Christoph & Hu, Audrey & Oechssler, Jörg, 2013. "Premium Auctions and Risk Preferences: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0544, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.