Report NEP-GTH-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- Subiza, BegoÃ±a & Peris, Josep, 2013. "A Solution for General Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods when Indifferences Are Allowed," QM&ET Working Papers 12-18, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de MÃ©todos Cuantitativos y TeorÃa EconÃ³mica, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Jaume GarcÃa-Segarra & Miguel GinÃ©s-Vilar, 2013. "Stagnation proofness and individually monotonic bargaining solutions," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain).
- Emmanuel Malsch, 2012. "Learning, teaching and sophistication in a strategic game," Post-Print dumas-00813551, HAL.
- Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Linking the Kar and Folk Solutions Through a Problem Separation Property," Working Papers, University of Windsor, Department of Economics 1301, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000671, David K. Levine.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kolumum R. Nagarajan, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Competitive Bidding for Foreign Investment as a Multistage Game," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2013-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pierre Dehez & Sophie Poukens, 2013. "The Shapley value as a guide to FRAND licensing agreements," Working Papers of BETA 2013-03, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stefano vannucci, 2012. "Finite ÃŸ-Playable Effectivity Functions," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 669, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Monte, Daniel & Tumennasan, Norovsambuu, 2013. "Centralized allocation in multiple markets," Textos para discussÃ£o 322, Escola de Economia de SÃ£o Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, BjÃ¸rn-Atle & SÃ¸rensen, Erik Ã˜. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Umut M. Dur & Scott Duke Kominers & Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun SÃ¶nmez, 2013. "The Demise of Walk Zones in Boston: Priorities vs. Precedence in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 18981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.