Report NEP-GTH-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene van den Brink & Youngsub Chun & Yukihiko Funaki & Boram Park, 2012. "Consistency, Population Solidarity, and Egalitarian Solutions for TU-Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-136/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2012. "On the coevolution of social norms in primitive societies," Working Papers wp858, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Romero, José Gabriel & Kovarik, Jaromir & Mengel, Friederike, 2012. "Learning in Network Games," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-66, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Martin Shubik, 2012. "Mathematical Institutional Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1882, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gianluca Grimalda & Anirban Kar & Eugenio Proto, 2012. "Everyone Wants a Chance: Initial Positions and Fairness in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 2012/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Eva Ranehill & Frédéric Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2012. "Growing groups, cooperation, and the rate of entry," ECON - Working Papers 103, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised May 2013.
- Wilfredo L. Maldonado & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2012. "Beliefs and Public Good Provision with Anonymous Contributors," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-599, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- V. Sasidevan & Deepak Dhar, 2012. "Strategy switches and co-action equilibria in a minority game," Papers 1212.6601, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2014.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers halshs-00768430, HAL.
- Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2012. "Informational Loss in Bundled Bargainings," Economics Working Paper Archive 605, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Paul Beer & Maarten Berg, 2012. "WP 124: Conditions and motives for voluntary sharing. Results of a solidarity game experiment," AIAS Working Papers 124, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova, 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpandable Infrastructures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-139/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Uwe Dulleck & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Heartbeat and Economic Decisions: Observing Mental Stress among Proposers and Responders in the Ultimatum Bargaining Game," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2012. "A new analysis of a simple model of fair allocation," Working Papers 12.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Cavagnac, Michel & Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2012. "Coalition Formation and Environmental Policies in International Oligopoly Markets," TSE Working Papers 12-364, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Holmberg, Pär & Philpott, Andrew, 2012. "Supply Function Equilibria in Networks with Transport Constraints," Working Paper Series 945, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.