Report NEP-GTH-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huseynov, T. & Talman, A.J.J., 2012. "The Communication Tree Value for TU-games with Graph Communication," Discussion Paper 2012-095, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rene van den Brink & Chris Dietz, 2012. "Games with a Local Permission Structure: Separation of Authority and Value Generation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-126/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Iñarra García, María Elena & Larrea Jaurrieta, María Concepción & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 2012. "The von Neumann-Morgenstern stable sets for 2x2 games," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2012-65, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Kleppe, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2012. "A Strategic Foundation for Proper Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 2012-093, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Sayantan Ghosal, 2012. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders: A Limit Theorem," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-49, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & García Enríquez, Javier & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2012. "A note on bargaining power and managerial delegation in multimarket oligopolies," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert & Quant, Marieke, 2012. "C-complete sets for compromise stable games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 25/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "On the Existence of Pareto Optimal Endogenous Matching," MPRA Paper 43125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2012. "Binding Promises and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12-27, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcel Nutz & Jianfeng Zhang, 2012. "Optimal Stopping under Adverse Nonlinear Expectation and Related Games," Papers 1212.2140, arXiv.org.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure," Discussion Paper 2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.