Report NEP-GTH-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Duffy & Huan Xie, 2012. "Group Size and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Elisenda Molina & Juan Tejada, 2012. "Pyramidal values," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws122418, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Are Behavioral Choices in the Ultimatum and Investment Games Strategic?," FEMM Working Papers 120021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Luciano De Castro, 2012. "Correlation of Types in Bayesian Games," Discussion Papers 1556, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "How Sensitive is Strategy Selection in Coordination Games?," FEMM Working Papers 120020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00749950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yang, Yi-You, 2012. "Free disposal, monotonicity and equilibrium," MPRA Paper 42585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Hellmann & Mathias Staudigl, 2012. "Evolution of Social networks," Working Papers 470, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Marcus, Pivato, 2012. "Formal and informal markets: A strategic and evolutionary perspective," MPRA Paper 42513, University Library of Munich, Germany.