Report NEP-GTH-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arantza Estevez-Fernandez & Hans Reijnierse, 2012. "On the Core of Cost-Revenue Games: Minimum Cost Spanning Tree Games with Revenues," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-101/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Working Papers, Ryerson University, Department of Economics 035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Sofía Correa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Essential Stability for Large Generalized Games," Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics wp362, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 77, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2012. ""My friends: it would be an error to accept": Communication and group identity in a bargaining setting," Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM 1203, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Tang, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Games with Incomplete Information Using Excluded Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 808, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Cooperation, but no reciprocity: Individual strategies in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 41731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2012. "Inducible Games: Using Tit-for-Tat to Stabilize Outcomes," MPRA Paper 41773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Christoph Helbach, 2012. "Exploring the Capability to Backward Induct – An Experimental Study with Children and Young Adults," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0360, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2012. "A nested contest: Tullock meets the All-Pay Auction," MPRA Paper 41654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Jakub Steiner & Laurent Mathevet, 2012. "Sand in the Wheels: A Dynamic Global-Game Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2012. "Global Climate Games: How Pricing and a Green Fund Foster Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton 12csgcg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- A.K.S. Chand, 2012. "Strategic Information Transmission with Budget Constraint," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2012_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Caterina Cruciani & Anna Moretti & Paolo Pellizzari, 2012. "Sense making and information in an agent-based model of cooperation," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Frank Huettner & Marco Sunder, 2012. "rego: Stata module for decomposing goodness of fit according to Owen and Shapley values," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012, Stata Users Group 17, Stata Users Group.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2012. "Auction Design for Wind Rights," Papers of Peter Cramton, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton 11acadw, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.