Report NEP-GTH-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez, 2012. "Weighted Solidarity Values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0212, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "An optimal bound to access the core in TU-games," MPRA Paper 38972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis, 2012. "Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0312, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1127, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser & Christian Stahr, 2012. "Public-good experiments with large groups," FEMM Working Papers 120009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," FIW Working Paper series 093, FIW.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00623966 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00633589 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena & Nicolas Shunda, 2012. "Optimal nondiscriminatory auctions with favoritism," Working Papers 110, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2012.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.