Report NEP-GTH-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutiérrez, 2012. "Weighted Solidarity Values," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0212, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "An optimal bound to access the core in TU-games," MPRA Paper 38972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Miguel Benito & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández & Juan A. Sanchis, 2012. "Strategic behavior in Schelling dynamics: A new result and experimental evidence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0312, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," CUDARE Working Paper Series, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy 1127, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Breton, Régis & Gobillard, Bertrand, 2011. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-308, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joachim Weimann & Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Claudia Keser & Christian Stahr, 2012. "Public-good experiments with large groups," FEMM Working Papers 120009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 093, FIW.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00623966 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00633589 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour, University of Valencia, ERI-CES 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena & Nicolas Shunda, 2012. "Optimal nondiscriminatory auctions with favoritism," Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia 110, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2012.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.