Report NEP-GTH-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khmelnitskaya, A. & Selcuk, O. & Talman, A.J.J., 2012. "The Average Covering Tree Value for Directed Graph Games," Discussion Paper 2012-037, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hernández, Penélope & Peris, Josep E. & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "Strategic Sharing of a Costly Network," QM&ET Working Papers 12-10, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2012. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game: Are there brains in games?," MPRA Paper 38825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hong, Fuhai & Karp, Larry, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements with Mixed Strategies and Investment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0xf976x1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Luca Corazzini, Christopher Cotton, Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Salience, Coordination and Cooperation in Contributing to Threshold Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 44, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Daniel Monte & Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2012. "Matching with Quorums," Economics Working Papers 2012-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Daniel Monte & Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2012. "Centralized Allocation in Multiple Markets," Economics Working Papers 2012-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Karp, Larry & Simon, Leo, 2012. "Participation Games and international environmental agreements: a nonparametric model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5693n1nf, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ayca Ozdogan, 2012. "Sequential Disappearance of Reputations in Two-Sided Incomplete-Information Games," Working Papers 1204, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Baomin & Ni, Debing & Wang, Yuntong, 2012. "Sharing a polluted river network," MPRA Paper 38839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent Anesi & Daniel J. Seidmann, 2011. "Bargaining over an Endogenous Agenda," Discussion Papers 2011-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Daniela Baglieri & David Carf\`i & Giovanni Battista Dagnino, 2012. "Asymmetric R&D Alliances and Coopetitive Games," Papers 1205.2878, arXiv.org.
- Robin, Stéphane & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).